Improve your film life
At PictureBox our panel of film lovers hand pick a monthly selection of great on demand films, giving you access to fresh titles every week, all for just £4.99 a month.
PLUS! All PictureBox members get access to exclusive bonus features!
Most popular films on PictureBox right now
Right. Get that DeLorean started. What can we say about this 80's bit of magic? Join the legendary Marty McFly as he takes us flying through time in one of the most enduring teenage flicks of all time. Could anything be more fun than this? We think not.
- Director: Robert Zemeckis
- Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover
Master of Horror Director Wes Craven locks you inside the most terrifying house on the street in this inventive horror-comedy. Stars Brandon Adams, Ving Rhames, Everett McGill and AJ Langer.
- Director: Wes Craven
- Starring: Brandon Adams, Ving Rhames, Everett McGill, Wendy Robie, A J Langer, Sean Whalen
It's pretty difficult to resist a movie with a line-up like this one, an early directorial title from Ron Howard ('Frost/Nixon'). Robert De Niro is on fine form, and amazingly, Kurt Russell and William Baldwin did most of their own stunts. Superb.
- Director: Ron Howard
- Starring: Kurt Russell, Robert De Niro, William Baldwin, Donald Sutherland, Scott Glenn, Jennifer Jason Leigh
Based on the premise of a one-liner from his stand-up act - "It wasn’t always easy for me; I was born a poor black child" - this is a clever, warm-hearted and outrageously funny '70s comedy which has become essential viewing for any Steve Martin fan.
- Director: Carl Reiner
- Starring: Steve Martin, Bernadette Peters, Carl Reiner, George Dolenz, Faith Domergue, Maurice Evans
Butt-clenching, stomach-churning, thrilling drama. Brilliantly paced and highly entertaining, but be warned: it's not for those with the weak hearts. Internet terror and gruesome torture are on the cards for this. Think along the lines of the 'Saw' series
- Director: Gregory Hoblit
- Starring: Diane Lane, Colin Hanks, Joseph Cross, Billy Burke
Something wild and wonderful is tearing up Times Square! Again! Over sixty years later! Outstanding visual effects, an inspired casting and a very classy re-telling of an iconic Hollywood story. Peter Jackson: we salute you.
- Director: Peter Jackson
- Starring: Naomi Watts, Adrien Brody, Jack Black, Kyle Chandler, Colin Hanks, Jamie Bell
Based on the massively popular video game (one of the most influential titles in the industry), this is an ambitious project which ends up feeling like a bit of a guilty pleasure. Take it for what it is: a lot of fun. Game Over.
- Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak
- Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Karl Urban, Rosamund Pike
Back To The Future
The People Under the Stairs
More about PictureBox
Life isn’t exciting if you stick to what you know. Our panel of film lovers hand pick a shortlist of films every month to make choosing a film you'll love easy. Sign up today and get your first month free (it's just £4.99 a month thereafter) and you'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away. It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema. Take a deep breath and try something new; you might just improve your film life!
- Films online and on demand
- Hand-picked by film lovers
- Access to bonus content
- Get your first month free
- Fresh films every week
- One low monthly price