Improve your film life
At PictureBox our panel of film lovers hand pick a monthly selection of great on demand films, giving you access to fresh titles every week, all for just £4.99 a month.
PLUS! All PictureBox members get access to exclusive bonus features!
Most popular films on PictureBox right now
This is the one, folks. The one that kickstarted the whole damn thing, crashing right into the cinema and smashing the box office to pieces. It's hard to believe it's been 15 years since it was made. But how does it taste today? Wrong. But we love it.
- Director: Paul Weitz
- Starring: Jason Biggs, Mena Suvari, Tara Reid, Chris Klein, Eugene Levy, Natasha Lyonne
A simple premise: laughter is the best medicine. And the wonderful Patch Adams is the man who prescribes just that. This is truly a feel-good comedy with the always-missed Robin Williams at the helm, giving us yet another five-star performance.
- Director: Tom Shadyac
- Starring: Robin Williams, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Monica Potter, Steve Oedekerk
Ever had a day when a family secret comes as more than just a jaw-dropping surprise? For James McAvoy – a bored office worker and average joe – today is just such a day. It's sexy, it's brutal, and thanks to the incredible cast, it's thrilling.
- Director: Timur Bekmambetov
- Starring: Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Terence Stamp, Common, Thomas Kretschmann
One man's story of childhood, showing us the harsh reality of idealistically innocent early years and the human face of poverty and survival. It's stark and it's compelling, with unforgettable performances from a star-studded cast.
- Director: Alan Parker
- Starring: Emily Watson, Robert Carlyle, Joe Breen
There's something wild and wonderful tearing up Times Square again – over sixty years later! For outstanding visual effects, perfect casting and a classy re-telling of an iconic Hollywood story, you can't go wrong with this. Peter Jackson: we salute you.
- Director: Peter Jackson
- Starring: Naomi Watts, Adrien Brody, Jack Black, Kyle Chandler, Colin Hanks, Jamie Bell
Douglas, De Niro, Freeman and Kline may well be collecting their pensions, but they know how to deliver the goods in a way that could give their twenty-something counterparts a run for their money. They're having so much fun here – and so are we.
- Director: Jon Turteltaub
- Starring: Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline, Mary Steenburgen, Jerry Ferrara, Roman
King Kong ('05)
More about PictureBox
Life isn’t exciting if you stick to what you know. Our panel of film lovers hand pick a shortlist of films every month to make choosing a film you'll love easy. Sign up today and get your first month free (it's just £4.99 a month thereafter) and you'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away. It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema. Take a deep breath and try something new; you might just improve your film life!
- Films online and on demand
- Hand-picked by film lovers
- Access to bonus content
- Get your first month free
- Fresh films every week
- One low monthly price