Improve your film life
At PictureBox our panel of film lovers hand pick a monthly selection of great on demand films, giving you access to fresh titles every week, all for just £4.99 a month.
PLUS! All PictureBox members get access to exclusive bonus features!
Most popular films on PictureBox right now
This laugh-a-minute comedy sees Arnie 'manning up' enough to play a role about as far as he could get from his best known movie outing in 'The Terminator'. Hats - and nappies - off to him. Is it an 'inconceivable' premise for a film? You decide.
- Director: Ivan Reitman
- Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny DeVito, Emma Thompson, Frank Langella, Judy Collins, Pamela Reed
Don't be misled by the title. It has nothing to do with centre-left liberal newspapers. This is a deeply macabre splatter flick from the same guy who gave us that unforgettable, controversial and thrilling film: 'The Exorcist'.
- Director: William Friedkin
- Starring: Miguel Ferrer, Jenny Seagrove, Brad Hall, Carey Lowell, Natalia Nogulich, Dwier Brown
Heavies of the British acting world descend onto African soil for a devilishly funny comedy about the slippery antics of British politicians in a nation trying desperately to free itself from the dirty yoke of colonialism. Stars Sean Connery, Sshplendid.
- Director: Bruce Beresford
- Starring: Sean Connery, John Lithgow, Louis Gossett Jr., Joanne Whalley-Kilmer, Diana Rigg, Colin Friels
Filled with Hitchcock-style suspense and supernatural occurrences, this is a sort of 'Sleeping With The Enemy' but with a landline thrown in for good measure. Disturbing and effective, it's the sort of film best enjoyed shared but never consumed alone.
- Director: Matthew Parkhill
- Starring: Rachelle Lefevre, Stephen Moyer, Luis Guzmán
When the Aussies come up with a comedy, we know it's going to be hugely funny and consistenly entertaining. This crime caper was one of the best flicks to emerge from Down Under during the Noughties, finding itself nominated for a fistful of awards.
- Director: Jonathan Fabinyi
- Starring: Timothy Spall, David Wenham, Sam Worthington, Gary Sweet, Annie Flynn, Darren Barrington
Right up there with 'Jackie Brown' and 'Get Shorty', this cop/robber action film is one of the best of the late Nineties. It hasn't aged one little bit. And as for J-Lo and George Clooney, the chemistry is so undeniably hot it ignites the entire screen.
- Director: Steven Soderbergh
- Starring: George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheadle, Ving Rhames, Catherine Keener, Albert Brooks
We're crazy for pre-revolutionary Russell Brand in this tale of sex, drugs and rock-and-roll. We didn't get enough of him in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and we'll forgive him for the remake of 'Arthur', for this is Brand at his most entertaining.
- Director: Nicholas Stoller
- Starring: Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Sean Combs, Elisabeth Moss, Rose Byrne, Colm Meaney
The Guardian ('90)
A Good Man in Africa
Out of Sight ('98)
Get Him to the Greek
More about PictureBox
Life isn’t exciting if you stick to what you know. Our panel of film lovers hand pick a shortlist of films every month to make choosing a film you'll love easy. Sign up today and get your first month free (it's just £4.99 a month thereafter) and you'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away. It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema. Take a deep breath and try something new; you might just improve your film life!
- Films online and on demand
- Hand-picked by film lovers
- Access to bonus content
- Get your first month free
- Fresh films every week
- One low monthly price