Improve your film life
At PictureBox our panel of film lovers hand pick a monthly selection of great on demand films, giving you access to fresh titles every week, all for just £4.99 a month.
PLUS! All PictureBox members get access to exclusive bonus features!
Most popular films on PictureBox right now
An irresistible follow-up to Judd Apatow's 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin', looking at a sudden impending parenthood from the male perspective. Apatow knows how to engineer the funny, and once again he doesn't disappoint us. Funny, filthy and fantastic.
- Director: Judd Apatow
- Starring: Katherine Heigl, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann, Tim Bagley, Melinda Bennett, Brianna Brown
Massively underrated gangster flick about two unlikely worlds colliding and coming together, set against the glorious backdrop of New York City. The awesome John Leguizamo nails it for us, exhibiting the same power he gave to Spike Lee's 'Summer of Sam'.
- Director: Franc Reyes
- Starring: John Leguizamo, Denise Richards, Isabella Rossellini, Peter Sarsgaard, Sonia Braga, Nestor Serrano
It's funny, it's fast and it's fantastic fun. This decidedly different flick is a sort of shot of cinematic adrenaline. You'll switch it off then want to get involved yourself. Random fact: this is co-written by Jane Goldman (wife of Jonathan Ross).
- Director: Matthew Vaughn
- Starring: Aaron Johnson, Nicolas Cage, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloe Moretz, Clark Duke, Mark Strong
A '50s musical joyride with a swoonful Johnny Depp (we love it already) who comes complete with a quiff. Ricki Lake (pre-talkshow) and Iggy Pop are just two of the surprises among the cast. Think of a moodier 'Grease' with lots of laughs. Can't beat it.
- Director: John Waters
- Starring: Johnny Depp, Ricki Lake, Traci Lords, Iggy Pop, Polly Bergen
A story of widowed man turns into a tale of paranoia and suspicion. This cracking thriller features diamond performances and makes us question the society in which we live... and how well we can really know those who live among us.
- Director: Mark Pellington
- Starring: Jeff Bridges, Tim Robbins, Joan Cusack, Hope Davis, Mason Gamble, Robert Gossett
Huge fun in the company of Uncle Herman, Aunt Lily and the famously weird clan. It'll put a smile on the face of those who remember the original TV series. For those who are just too young to know them, it's the perfect opportunity to be introduced.
- Director: Ian Emes
- Starring: Sandy Baron, Bug Hall, Elaine Hendrix, Ann Magnuson, Sam McMurray, Mary Woronov
A romcom in the true English tradition that only Richard Curtis seems to do best. Hugh Grant is the bookshop owner whose life changes after a chance encounter with the beautiful Julia Roberts. Rhys Ifans provides a brilliantly memorable supporting role.
- Director: Roger Michell
- Starring: Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Richard McCabe, Rhys Ifans, Alec Baldwin, Hugh Bonneville
The Munsters' Scary Little Christmas
More about PictureBox
Life isn’t exciting if you stick to what you know. Our panel of film lovers hand pick a shortlist of films every month to make choosing a film you'll love easy. Sign up today and get your first month free (it's just £4.99 a month thereafter) and you'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away. It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema. Take a deep breath and try something new; you might just improve your film life!
- Films online and on demand
- Hand-picked by film lovers
- Access to bonus content
- Get your first month free
- Fresh films every week
- One low monthly price