Improve your film life
At PictureBox our panel of film lovers hand pick a monthly selection of great on demand films, giving you access to fresh titles every week, all for just £4.99 a month.
PLUS! All PictureBox members get access to exclusive bonus features!
Most popular films on PictureBox right now
Clocking in at just over three hours, it's hardly a breezy tale. Yet it's one which deserves our full attention. Both darkly poetic and strangely life-affirming, it's a stylish flick for the true romantics, with one or two totally sparkling performances.
- Director: Martin Brest
- Starring: Anthony Hopkins, Brad Pitt, Claire Forlani, Marcia Gay Harden, Jeffrey Tambor, Chris Cooper
A secret garden at the end of your lawn? Yes, please. If you've been charmed by such tales as The Railway Children and The Borrowers, then this will almost certainly be your cup of tea. As English as Her Majesty, Wimbledon and a wet weekend.
- Director: Michael Tuchner
- Starring: Joan Plowright, Cherie Lunghi, George Baker, David Warner, Leigh Lawson, Florence Hoath
The cult comic book hero is brought to life by the brilliant Ang Lee (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon) for over two hours of totally tremendous, bicep-busting, rip-roaring fun. The wonderful Nick Nolte almost steals the show as the Hulk's dad.
- Director: Ang Lee
- Starring: Eric Bana, Jennifer Connelly, Sam Elliott, Josh Lucas, Nick Nolte
We've thought of alternate titles for this return to the adventures of the famous cannibal killer. Hannibal: the Early Years? Silence Before The Lambs? Totally worth a punt for watching the forever-missed Philip Seymour Hoffman in action.
- Director: Brett Ratner
- Starring: Anthony Hopkins, Edward Norton, Ralph Fiennes, Philip Hoffman, Emily Watson, Mary-Louise Parker
A brilliantly dry comedy headed by the legend we call Bill Murray – on great form here – as an ageing and failing lothario on a chaotic journey to discover his past and his present. Poignant, smart, entertaining and enigmatic
- Director: Jim Jarmusch
- Starring: Bill Murray, Sharon Stone, Jessica Lange, Jeffrey Wright, Tilda Swinton, Julie Delpy, Frances Conroy
Now here's a premise for a feel-good comedy. Meet the couple running faster than a bouncing cheque. On the verge of arrest – and divorce – they take shelter in the one place they think the taxman won't find them: in a remote religious community.
- Director: Bryan Spicer
- Starring: Tim Allen, Kirstie Alley, Wayne Knight, Michael Lerner, Larry Miller, Jay O. Sanders
The charming Johnny Depp plays the ultra-charming Dillinger, an American folk hero due to his insatiable appetite for robbing the banks that many people held responsible for the Great Depression. It's engrossing, entertaining – and deliciously true.
- Director: Michael Mann
- Starring: Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Billy Crudup, Marion Cotillard, Channing Tatum, Giovani Ribisi
Meet Joe Black
Back to the Secret Garden
For Richer or Poorer
More about PictureBox
Life isn’t exciting if you stick to what you know. Our panel of film lovers hand pick a shortlist of films every month to make choosing a film you'll love easy. Sign up today and get your first month free (it's just £4.99 a month thereafter) and you'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away. It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema. Take a deep breath and try something new; you might just improve your film life!
- Films online and on demand
- Hand-picked by film lovers
- Access to bonus content
- Get your first month free
- Fresh films every week
- One low monthly price