Improve your film life
At PictureBox our panel of film lovers hand pick a monthly selection of great on demand films, giving you access to fresh titles every week, all for just £4.99 a month.
PLUS! All PictureBox members get access to exclusive bonus features!
Most popular films on PictureBox right now
This laugh-a-minute comedy sees Arnie 'manning up' enough to play a role about as far as he could get from his best known movie outing in 'The Terminator'. Hats - and nappies - off to him. Is it an 'inconceivable' premise for a film? You decide.
- Director: Ivan Reitman
- Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny DeVito, Emma Thompson, Frank Langella, Judy Collins, Pamela Reed
Heavies of the British acting world descend onto African soil for a devilishly funny comedy about the slippery antics of British politicians in a nation trying desperately to free itself from the dirty yoke of colonialism. Stars Sean Connery, Sshplendid.
- Director: Bruce Beresford
- Starring: Sean Connery, John Lithgow, Louis Gossett Jr., Joanne Whalley-Kilmer, Diana Rigg, Colin Friels
We're crazy for pre-revolutionary Russell Brand in this tale of sex, drugs and rock-and-roll. We didn't get enough of him in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and we'll forgive him for the remake of 'Arthur', for this is Brand at his most entertaining.
- Director: Nicholas Stoller
- Starring: Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Sean Combs, Elisabeth Moss, Rose Byrne, Colm Meaney
Right up there with 'Jackie Brown' and 'Get Shorty', this cop/robber action film is one of the best of the late Nineties. It hasn't aged one little bit. And as for J-Lo and George Clooney, the chemistry is so undeniably hot it ignites the entire screen.
- Director: Steven Soderbergh
- Starring: George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheadle, Ving Rhames, Catherine Keener, Albert Brooks
Now you're talking. A cat-and-mouse thriller starring Denzel Washington, Josie Foster and Clive Owen under the direction of the brilliantly stylish Spike Lee. It's invigorating, intriguing and intelligent. In other words: it's all here.
- Director: Spike Lee
- Starring: Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster, Clive Owen, Willem Dafoe, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Christopher Plummer
A Hollywood comedy with a British twist of humour. Ricky Gervais is a screenwriter living in a world where only the truth is spoken. Not unlike his own world at the Golden Globes. It’s funny, romantic and poignant: on the other side of the truth.
- Director: Ricky Gervais, Matthew Robinso
- Starring: Ricky Gervais, Jennifer Garner, Tina Fey, Jason Bateman, Christopher Guest, Rob Lowe
Based on the premise of a one-liner from his stand-up act - "It wasn’t always easy for me; I was born a poor black child" - this is a clever, warm-hearted and outrageously funny '70s comedy which has become essential viewing for any Steve Martin fan.
- Director: Carl Reiner
- Starring: Steve Martin, Bernadette Peters, Carl Reiner, George Dolenz, Faith Domergue, Maurice Evans
A Good Man in Africa
Get Him to the Greek
Out of Sight ('98)
Inside Man ('06)
The Invention of Lying
More about PictureBox
Life isn’t exciting if you stick to what you know. Our panel of film lovers hand pick a shortlist of films every month to make choosing a film you'll love easy. Sign up today and get your first month free (it's just £4.99 a month thereafter) and you'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away. It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema. Take a deep breath and try something new; you might just improve your film life!
- Films online and on demand
- Hand-picked by film lovers
- Access to bonus content
- Get your first month free
- Fresh films every week
- One low monthly price