Improve your film life
At PictureBox our panel of film lovers hand pick a monthly selection of great on demand films, giving you access to fresh titles every week, all for just £4.99 a month.
PLUS! All PictureBox members get access to exclusive bonus features!
Most popular films on PictureBox right now
It's a winner. Richard Curtis ('Love, Actually'/'Four Weddings') breaks the usual mould and heads back to the Sixties for a romance between a youth movement and the incredible soundtrack of the day. Needless to say, its fab, groovy and very entertaining.
- Director: Richard Curtis
- Starring: Rhys Ifans, Nick Frost, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Bill Nighy, Emma Thompson, Kenneth Branagh
Anything that has Al Pacino in it has got to be worth a punt, right? Low and behold, it is. There's one stand-out scene with Al which we can't help but love: the bit where he attends the Gambler's Anonymous meeting. Pure Pacino gold.
- Director: D. Caruso
- Starring: Al Pacino, Matthew McConaughey, Rene Russo, Jeremy Piven, Jaime King, Kevin Chapman, Armand Assante
Times are tough. Money is in short supply. But we can always rely on Channing T to bust the right moves in order to make a living. Here, he's taking out each opponent who crosses his path. Fact: Tatum broke his nose during filming. You have to admire him.
- Director: Dito Montiel
- Starring: Channing Tatum, Terrence Howard, Luis Guzman, Zulay Henao
We love a decent biopic, and the well-publicized life of British musical icon Boy George could never be described as boring. The remarkable Douglas Booth portrays the flamboyant icon of the '80s with colour, vivaciousness and fragility.
- Director: Julian Jarrold
- Starring: Douglas Booth, Mathew Horne, Mark Gatiss, Marc Warren
There have been so many films about the folk legend that is Robin Hood. But it's never been told like this before*. Russell Crowe and Ridley Scott totally reinvent Robin as they reunite for another cinematic outing. *Kevin Costner completely absent.
- Director: Ridley Scott
- Starring: Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, Max von Sydow, William Hurt, Mark Strong, Mark Addy
Rally the troops. When 7 children drive away no less than 17 nannies, it's time to call on one formidable woman. Emma Thompson’s extravagant performance alongside a fantastic cast will get mum feeling inspired and have the little ones in fits of giggles.
- Director: Kirk Jones
- Starring: Colin Firth, Angela Lansbury, Imelda Staunton, Celia Bannerman, Derek Jacobi, Emma Thompson
After surviving their first encounter with The Mummy, Rick O’Connell (Brendan Fraser) and wife Evelyn (Rachel Weisz) find themselves on another wild adventure. This time they must save their young son who’s been kidnapped by the re-resurrected Imhotep.
- Director: Stephen Sommers
- Starring: Brendan Fraser, Rachel Weisz, John Hannah, Arnold Vosloo, Oded Fehr, Freddie Boath
The Boat That Rocked
Two For The Money
Worried About the Boy
The Mummy Returns
More about PictureBox
Life isn’t exciting if you stick to what you know. Our panel of film lovers hand pick a shortlist of films every month to make choosing a film you'll love easy. Sign up today and get your first month free (it's just £4.99 a month thereafter) and you'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away. It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema. Take a deep breath and try something new; you might just improve your film life!
- Films online and on demand
- Hand-picked by film lovers
- Access to bonus content
- Get your first month free
- Fresh films every week
- One low monthly price